[sword-devel] Beginning help question - Calvin's Commentaries

Dave Hall sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:37:46 -0600

OK.

I could possibly generate an import file from the source instead of rawcom.

Is the structure of the import file defined somewhere?
The
	$$$<passage>
	<text>
is clear but Calvin does a harmony of the Gospels and the Law so I would
like to link 2 or more gospel(or law) passages to the same text.

Would something like these work:
	$$$MATTHEW 1:1-17
	$$$LUKE 3:23-38
	<text>
or
	$$$MATTHEW 1:1-17; LUKE 3:23-38
	<text>

Chris, I could upload the zcom (20MB) or rawcom files somewhere. Or, if I
get the import file correct, I could up load that but its 60MB.

- Dave