[sword-devel] win32 beta Y

Sat, 17 Aug 2002 18:31:02 -0700

New beta available at:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword-1.5.4betaY.zip

Bug fixes.
Added module description popup if no other popup is valid.
Added support in userprefs.conf for FontSize= (Adrian, can you place one
of these entries in userprefs.conf manually in the section for your
module and try and let me know if this is what you wanted.  I'm hoping
David will have time to add a user interface to this before we release)

New CD image available at:

ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/iso/

The CD has a new autorun that brings up a flash presentation.  Please
let me know if it works for you.  Thanks so much for all your
suggestions and offers of content.  We may add more later.

Praise God for always providing.  Hopefully we're close with this CD image.

	-Troy.