[sword-devel] win32 beta Y

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:05:42 +0100

Hi there .......

On 17 Aug 2002 at 18:31, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> New beta available at: sword-1.5.4betaY.zip

I like the new features - esp. the devotionals/dictionaries re-opening as
the last session.  Thanks.

The linked version problem not fixed - (I'm sure you know that - I'll only
report again if you ask me if it's fixed).

Problem:  Try searching for the word 'leader' in the TEV (NT only
preferred).  On my setup, this throws the whole thing into confusion, and
the hits show in a most odd flickery way!  (Can't describe it much better).

God bless,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield
United