[sword-devel] BDB module bug

Daniel Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 18:19:55 -0700

In both the earlier publicly released version of Sword for Windows, and
also the BetaX version, I observed a problem when first starting Sword
and then looking at the BDB module.

It is a dictionary like module, but at first glance there are either 0
or 4 entries by number (similar to Strong's)
Once I click in the window, or change to a second module and back, the
problem fixes itself.
If I start with a different module in Sword activated on startup, the
symptoms do not change.

I have posted a screenshot at
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~dpa3/prog/sword/bdb.jpg

In Christ,
Daniel Adams - infoChi@infomagic.net
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~dpa3

  1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)-  Each one should use whatever gift he has received
to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various
forms.