[sword-devel] Hebrew translation

Daniel Freedman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:28:26 +0200

> The point that Avihai is trying to make is along the lines of >"Thank you
for offering the (NKJV|NIV|...) module! It is a good, >reliable translation
for bible studying. A lot of people in my >church like to use the Good News
Bible, but I think the text is >too superficial to allow for deeper bible
studies."

I didn't see it from that perspective...sorry, I do a lot of research and
get a lot of queries, they way it was put didn't sound like it was meant
like you say, nevertheless, I'm sorry..

>  Come on, don't tell me that you all bring Nestlé-Aland to your > cell >
group. :-)

Well actually, I don't have a cell group, and if I did, I would certainly
bring the Nestle-Aland and Aleppo along... along with Thayer's and
Brown-Driver-Briggs....

DF