[sword-devel] Hebrew translation

Avihai.H sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:44:11 +0200

Shalom:o)

  Actually what I ment was concerning the Hebrew Translation.
  I thnik we said enough about it, we all believe in the same Lord and if
there
  is one ambition that supposed to be common to us all is to give 100% while
denying our
  selfs.

  I only said that the module:

http://www.crosswire.org/servlet/SwordMod.Verify?modName=HebModern&pkgType=w
in
  Is the most realiable and accurate translation that had been made for the
NT by Prasper Franch Delitch.

Avihai.H

> The point that Avihai is trying to make is along the lines of >"Thank you
for offering the (NKJV|NIV|...) module! It is a good, >reliable translation
for bible studying. A lot of people in my >church like to use the Good News
Bible, but I think the text is >too superficial to allow for deeper bible
studies."

I didn't see it from that perspective...sorry, I do a lot of research and
get a lot of queries, they way it was put didn't sound like it was meant
like you say, nevertheless, I'm sorry..

>  Come on, don't tell me that you all bring Nestlé-Aland to your > cell >
group. :-)

Well actually, I don't have a cell group, and if I did, I would certainly
bring the Nestle-Aland and Aleppo along... along with Thayer's and
Brown-Driver-Briggs....

DF