[sword-devel] #INCLUDE

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 May 2001 21:07:18 +1200

David, (et. al.)

I have a hazy memory of reading somewhere that for standard C, the <file.h> should be used for system includes, or things that any
compiler would be expected to know where to find, or that the compiler could replace with it's own versions, or things of that
nature, and that "file.h" should be used for header files you're providing yourself.

So although I haven't used the source for anything other than insight & debugging aids, I'm in favour of the source files changing
to use "file.h" instead of <file.h> where appropriate.

Stephen Denne.