[sword-devel] Unicode - was 1.52 & a request

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 May 2001 06:22:02 -0500

Paul Gear wrote:
> A bit scary that something so long established as Hebrew would
> not even have a
> full set of diacritical marks in Unicode, eh?  I wonder what
> others do for BHS?
> --

BibleWorks and Logos both use their own TrueType fonts. The next version of
Logos will be shifting to Unicode, but I don't know what their plans are for
the moment considering the holes in Unicode Hebrew support.