[sword-devel] Life Update

Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:50:29 -0700

Wanted to let everyone know why I've been so scarce lately...

Sunday my folks were driving back from San Diego visiting my sister and
got into a bad car accident.  My dad was released with a slight
concussion, but my mom was flown back to San Diego and has been going
through surgery and treatment there.  I've been spending alot of late
hours by the phone and praying, so I haven't been around the project or
at work much.  Thanks for understanding.  Praise God she's doing much
better.  I guess they had some big conference of neurosurgeons out at
the hospital and showed my mom's MRIs to them and they changed the
doctors' minds about another surgery on some vertebrae in her back.  Go
figure they just happen to be having a neurosurgeon convention-- God.
:)  So, they're going to try to get her home this weekend, hopefully.
Your prayers are coveted.  Thanks again.

	-Troy.