[sword-devel] Life Update

Joe Walker sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:59:15 +0100

You too.

Last monday my car broke down and we stopped by the side of the road
my wife and I had *just* got out when a huge truck drove *over* the
rear of the car, chewed it up, and threw it up the enbankment.

It was of course a coincidence that we'd just got out.
And pure luck that I'd not yet got my head under the hood trying to
fix it.

The car is a mangled wreck. Just looking at it make people go pale.
And we feel very looked after.
It's funny how it makes you stop and think.
I pray God continues to care for your folks like He's looked after us.

Joe.