[sword-devel] JAVA API: JSWORD

Paul Gear sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 18:24:53 +1000

"Troy A. Griffitts" wrote:

> Some have recently expressed interest in getting involved in this
> effort.
> If you've got anything Java and SWORD please repost with a description
> of what it is, and we'll try to get it in the CVS tree.
>
> If you would like to participate in further Java / SWORD development,
> please post and let us know that also.

I've got a local copy of jsword and i started cleaning up some of the code
that was ported from the C++ libraries.  However, i haven't had a lot of
time to work on it at the moment.

Probably the only change i've made worth committing is my removing of the
getline() function and replacing it with a call to
BufferedReader/FileReader, although the class won't compile at the moment
because i've started converting from the 3rd party collection library to
the JDK collections framework and haven't finished.  I'll send you a patch
when i have cleaned it up.

Paul
---------
"He must become greater; i must become less." - John 3:30
http://www.bigfoot.com/~paulgear