[sword-devel] JAVA API: JSWORD

Tsoloane Moahloli sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:46:45 +0200 (SAST)

I have done some stuff with VerseKey and used Joe Walker's SwordBible.java for
display purposes.  I fix the package names and so forth to work with
org.crosswalk and send them through.

--
An error can never become true however many times you repeat it.
The truth can never be wrong, even if no one hears it.

Tsoloane Moahloli
Zen Computing (Pty)Ltd.
phone +27 11 706 7054
email: tsoloane@zen.co.za               URL: http://www.zen.co.za