[sword-devel] JAVA API: JSWORD

Joe Walker sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 02:06:20 +0000

I did a quick package up of my stuff.

Source package:
   www.eireneh.com/projb08_src.tar.gz (1.2Mb)

Compiled version:
   www.eireneh.com/projb08_bin.zip (4.5Mb)

If you are a genius then you may be able to get it working from just
the source, and your sword data files, but I don't recommend it.
Far easier (b/w permitting) would be to get both.

The files in the default package are the valid start points and
simply point at files in real packages. the first letter of each
tells you what it does, d for desktop tool (gui), c for cli, s
for servlet.

There is fairly good JavaDoc, some overview stuff in the
docs package, and some Together UML diagrams in the uml tree.

The binary package is a zip because I created it by doing an install
on my wifes PC and then zipping it up to ensure that you had
everything you needed.

Keep me in touch with progress.

Joe.