[sword-devel] My comments on the SWORD CD

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:08:44 +0000

Hi!

Troy, I downloaded the file and I see that you improved it very much!

Thanks!
Installation process installs now the required files, and the executables run.

One thing I noticed: If I select /usr/local/sword in the Global options part of
the installation program the install program installs a /etc/sword.conf file
with the DataPath /usr/share/sword
The directory /usr/share/sword is created and contains a subdirectory mods.d
with the file global.conf in it.

Could this be fixed (install the mods.d directory in the director the user
selected in /usr/local/sword) ?

Thanks!

--Joachim

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/