[sword-devel] compile of crypto with sword

Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:15:40 -0700

Are you still getting garbled text at least for the encrypted modules?
It seems that you may have another libsword.so installed somewhere that
is getting loaded in preference to your newly compiled libsword.so.
Have a look in /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib, and remove any other
libsword.so files that you see. (and libsword.a files, also).