[sword-devel] compile of crypto with sword

webmedic sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:48:32 -0800

I'm compileing some of the rpm's right now so i'll let you know when I get
done. I included libsword.a in the rpm should I leave this file out?

here is the spec let me know if there are any changes I should make.

Summary:	The SWORD Project framework for manipulating Bible texts
Name:		sword
Version:	1.4.6
Release:	2mdk
Icon:		sword.xpm
Copyright:	GPL
Packager:	Brook Humphrey <bah@webmedic.net>
Vendor:		Crosswire Bible Society
URL:		http://www.crosswire.org
Source:		sword-1.4.6.tar.bz2
Group:		Libraries
Prefix:		/usr

%description
The SWORD Project is an effort to create an ever expanding software package for research and study of God and His Word.  The SWORD Bible Framework allows easy manipulation of Bible texts, commentaries, lexicons, dictionaries, etc.  Many frontends are build using this framework.  An installed module set may be shared between any frontend using the framework.

%prep

%setup -q

%build
make

%install

install sword.conf /etc/sword.conf

make install

%clean
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_DIR/*

%files
%config /etc/sword.conf
%doc /usr/doc/sword/INSTALL
%doc /usr/doc/sword/LICENSE
%doc /usr/doc/sword/README
%doc /usr/doc/sword/samples/mods.conf.large
%doc /usr/doc/sword/samples/mods.conf.small
%doc /usr/doc/sword/samples/mods.d/globals.conf
%doc /usr/doc/sword/samples/mods.d/rwp.conf
%doc /usr/doc/sword/samples/mods.d/strongsnt.conf
%doc /usr/doc/sword/samples/mods.d/strongsot.conf
%doc /usr/doc/sword/samples/mods.d/vines.conf
%doc /usr/doc/sword/samples/mods.d/web.conf
%doc /usr/doc/sword/samples/mods.d/websters.conf
/usr/include/sword/Greek2Greek.h
/usr/include/sword/GreekChars.h
/usr/include/sword/canon.h
/usr/include/sword/cipherfil.h