[sword-devel] compile of crypto with sword

webmedic sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:50:34 -0800

I noticed that the encrypted packages wouldn't work for me for some reason so I
tried to recompile sword and got this.

sapphire.cpp: In method `unsigned char sapphire::keyrand(int, unsigned char *, unsigned char, unsigned char *, unsigned int *)':
sapphire.cpp:34: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
sapphire.cpp:48: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -I../../../include/ -D_GNU_SOURCE -DNDEBUG -DUNIX -fpic -shared -c -pipe -Wall -Wno-format  -fomit-frame-pointer -s -O3
-m486 - o `basename sapphire.o .o`.so sapphire.cpp
sapphire.cpp: In method `unsigned char sapphire::keyrand(int, unsigned char *, unsigned char, unsigned char *, unsigned int *)':
sapphire.cpp:34: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
sapphire.cpp:48: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned

I don't know enough about this but will this keep the encryted packages from
working and is there a good solution?

He must increase but I must decrease

		Brook Humphrey
		Webmaster: Thelinuxstop.com