[sword-devel] Re: [bt-devel] Burning CD images

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:49:35 -0700

At 12:14 PM 2/12/2000 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>Also, I would like to look into the price for cardboard sleaves for the
>CD instead of plastic cases.  The cost of printing these should be
>considerably cheaper than .12 + .8 / CD, plus we may be able to just
>slap a label on them and mail them bypassing the $1.00  packaging costs
>and much less postage / CD.

I have no idea if many others are like me. But, I am starting to not use
the cases that come with CDs. The cases brake. They are hard to read from
the edge. CDs end up in the wrong cases (mostly because of others). Now I
use a binder with loose leaf cd sleeves. So, all I would need is a mailer
to get the CD to me.

Jerry