[sword-devel] Re: [bt-devel] Burning CD images

geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:03:19 -0800

I have a friend at work that has a T1 connection and a CD burner. Is
there a site with the whole CD set up to download in a full burnable
package.  I would like to make some copies for our Bible college teachers
and students to try (about 20 students is all we have)  as well as my
Junior high Sunday school class. Or would it be better to order 1 CD and
just duplicate it. I am guessing that it would save time off your
schedule for people to burn their own copies for their circles of
influence than ordering 10, 20, etc...
Otherwise if I am wrong and you would prefer to have orders I will be
happy to just order 10 or 20 at a time.
I have  in the past ordered about 250 Online Bibles for friends coworkers
etc... over a period of a few years. And figure it will end up being the
same for the SWORD.
Every one I know of would be running on Windows.
I don't know if there is any major changes being scheduled that would
make it better to wait or if I should just get it now.

Geoff Hastings

Geoff  Hastings
geoffreyhastings@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!