[sword-devel] [Fwd: Letter to German Bible Society]

Torsten Uhlmann sword-devel@crosswire.org
21 Dec 1999 12:23:56 +0100

Did you already send this or do you want me to translate it into german?
Its is readable but sounds very funny :)

--
Torsten Uhlmann

http://www.tuhlmann.purespace.de
http://www.bibletime.de