[osis-core] RE: [osis-sfm] RE: OSIS to USFM Best Practice Meeting, table for review

Todd Tillinghast todd at contentframeworks.com
Wed Nov 10 07:45:35 MST 2004

Jim,

The Excel spreadsheet suggests that \cl does not need to be encoded in
OSIS because it can be generated by the rendering process.

I believe you are suggesting:
<chapter osisID="Matt.1" sID="Matt.1"/>
<title type="chapterLabel">Chapter One</title>

Is this correct?

osis-core at bibletechnologieswg.org;