[osis-core] Identification of deutero-canonical material

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:02:17 -0500

> Chris and Patrick,
>
> Should the "editons" attribute be a list?

Actually it is already NMTOKENS, which give you a list.

To be consistent, however, should we use the same list mechanism that we
use for other attribute lists?

Note that NMTOKENS gets you valid name tokens only. Different from what
we allow with the various regexes.

Anyone for osisGenRegex on "editions?"

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick