[jsword-devel] Was does this mean?

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Mon Jun 10 14:02:43 MST 2013

Hi

I'm getting the following two types of reports in the logs, but I'm unsure
what it means.
This happens a lot, and not just this module/verse combination.

>    - INFO   - FreLSG:Act 25:1: No content to attach word to: <WG3767>.
>

>    - ERROR  - Attempt to read beyond end. offset=0 size=12 but
>    raf.length=0
>

>    - INFO   - FarsiOPV:Psa 34:0: Parse FarsiOPV(Psa 34:0) failed: Error
>    on line 1: XML document structures must start and end within the same
>    entity.
>

>    - INFO   - TSK:Rev 3:4: scripRef has no passage attribute, unable to
>    guess: (11:13; *Gr:) due to Cannot understand Gr as a chapter or verse.

(Unfortunately, I don't have a module for this - as I'm looking at the logs
retrospectively).

What is a our log level policy? I usually have INFO for my own stuff and
libraries close-to-home, and WARN for third party. JSword at the moment
falls into INFO. What do others have it set to?

I'm thinking some of those "INFO" should really be WARN or ERROR.

Chris