[jsword-devel] Many searches. ..

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Feb 5 06:09:58 MST 2013

Hi Chris,

Here's a tool which will do what you want if this is simply to compute
the data:

http://crosswire.org/svn/sword-tools/trunk/flashtools/

Here is a run of the NT with the command line:

flash -c -r "mat-rev" > greekusage.csv

http://crosswire.org/~scribe/greekusage.csv

It's full usage is:

usage: ./flash [OPTIONS]
   -c             generate CSV file instead of flashcards
   -o <outputDir>     directory to output files
   -w <wordCount>     number of words per lesson (default 25)
   -d <m|k>         definition to use (default k):
                  m - short meaning; k - KJV collation
   -r <"range">         verse range
   -m <"module name">         module name to use (default "KJV")
   -f <fontName>         include special font name for lesson
   -h             display this help message