[jsword-devel] Many searches. ..

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Tue Feb 5 03:34:18 MST 2013

Hi

I need a way of skipping the search parsing and access Lucene directly,
reason being that currently the parse tune in lucene is showing as the most
consuming part.

I have maybe 10 strong numbers per verse I want to get counts for both
across the Bible and in a particular book. So that's a lot of searches for
a whole chapter of you are clever and don't run the same strong through
twice.

I'm assuming the best is to do my own thing but just wanted check that
people haven't come across this one before in case we want to share the
solution.

Chris