[jsword-devel] Many searches. ..

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Tue Feb 5 14:49:27 MST 2013

Thanks - looks like a very useful tool and I can think of a few things I
might want to use that for.

Unfortunately, for this one I want to be able to it as part of looking up a
passage to display to the user, the idea being I can show within that book
how many times the strong numbers of that verse are used within the Bible
and within the particular book of interest to the user.

Thanks!
Chris