[jsword-devel] Idea for optimisation/improvement in iso639 lang props init

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Dec 22 09:27:20 MST 2010

Not being a programmer, but the only two times you actually need all this info is

a) during display of installed modules along languages
b) via the module manager.

My suggestion is that you use this long list only when there are changes :

to a) when you install a new module from a different language
to b) when you refresh the repo content.

On each occasion a much shorter list of actually needed translations could be created and stored and be available for subsequent runs.

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 Euro/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit