[jsword-devel] Idea for optimisation/improvement in iso639 lang props init

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Wed Dec 22 11:04:39 MST 2010

I've gone back and forth on this one. The goal is to have names for all the codes. There are a bunch of minority languages with Bibles in beta that this covers.

The simplest solution is to rename the _en file to be the default.

The bigger problem is that the confs are fully read on startup which is in necessary. This is causing the Lang lookup.

In Him,
DM

Cent from my fone so theer mite be tipos. ;)