[jsword-devel] Displaying Strongs Numbers

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 19:31:32 MST 2008

I've made the change. For both Strong's Numbers and Morphology Codes.
It was a 4 line change and I knew where it was, so I just went ahead
and did it. I hope that no one minds that I jumped in on this one.

Please look at the nightly build (sometime after tonight :) and give
feedback. It looks really cluttered in the KJV NT when it is on for
both Strong's Numbers and for Morphology codes.

Later I may make it an option to choose between the two ways.

It might be nice to add formatting options for the links. I generally
use a large font so the subscripts being smaller is not a problem for
me.

In Him,
	DM