[jsword-devel] Launcher Bug

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 17:47:23 MST 2008

I have a workable solution, but I'd like to hear how the nightly
Windows installer works on various Windows OSes.

I have tested it on WinXP. Does anyone have Win2000, Win98, or Win95
that they can try it on and report on any problems?

In doing this I upgraded the installer to get Java 6, if it cannot
find java on the local machine. I'm not sure whether these work on
Win98/95.

Many thanks in advance,
	DM