[jsword-devel] iPhone WebApp Take 2

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 03:04:55 MST 2008

Hi Greg,

In the ESV, any crossreferences attempt to reference the bible:// protocol.
I presume this is from using the xslt from jsword.

It seems to mostly work under IE6.

Also, have you looked at the Net Bible iphone interface?
It's at http://www.enetbible.com

God Bless,
Ben
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)