[jsword-devel] Problems getting started / Translation of UI

Familie von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Sep 23 16:59:25 MST 2007

The German translation _is_ not too good. There is no doubt about that.
The reasons are simple:

Often I did not know at the time what I actually translated - I used the
German translation to understand the process, rather than being really
focussed on it. Farsi is my focus. And often I understood the programme
only on second and third reading - at the time when I concentrated on
Farsi. Also I did not do second and third runs of editing to make sure
things are consistent.  So you are not upsetting anyone, but simply
stating the truth with what you say.

I will look at your patches and apply it in the next couple of days,

Peter