[jsword-devel] Problems getting started / Translation of UI

Benny Wasty bennywasty at gmx.de
Mon Sep 24 14:08:38 MST 2007

DM Smith wrote:
> If you haven't set up the project in Eclipse, I highly recommend it.
> You can find instructions here:
> http://www.crosswire.org/jsword/Eclipse.html
>
> To aide in translation the Eclipse plugin JInto is most excellent. And
> using Eclipse to generate the patches makes them easy for me to apply.
Thanks, I've already had set up the project in Eclipse according to the
instructions and have also read about everything on the JSword page :)
JInto is really a nice plugin, will make it much easier to complete the
translation.
I used TortoiseSVN to generate the patches, is there any difference to
patches created with Subclipse?
I just used Tortoise because there you can select the files which should
go into the patch where in Eclipse you can only select a whole folder
afaik. I didn't want that as some Eclipse settings files are also marked
as changed and they shouldn't go into the patch...

Benny Wasty