[jsword-devel] New Release of Bible Desktop

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 05:02:58 MST 2007

Joe,

These are all great ideas and yes, put them in Jira, as well as your
ideas for improving the difference view (inline color when comparing
only 2 and a compare to first ability when comparing more than 2).

With regard to Strong's numbers actually showing up, I presume that
you mean as the text of the link? Would you want the same for
morphology? (This is just a change to simple.xsl.)

When you move your mouse over them, they show the actual value in the
status bar. I was hoping that was sufficient to make it visible.
IMHO, I find that the larger links make the text almost unreadable. I
think that having a popup with the actual definition would be cool.
It would be like a tooltip in that it would automatically dismiss
after a bit of time, that only one would be visible at a time, ....

In Him,
	DM