[jsword-devel] problem running on java vm 1.5.0_08-b03

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 14:10:48 MST 2006

The problem is that the three fonts: Aakar, Rekah and Padmaa are badly
specified fonts. These are a part of the ttf-gujarati-fonts package and
are installed as part of the ubuntu-desktop. As such you cannot remove
the fonts via Synaptic Package Manager unless you don't care about
ubuntu-desktop.

Alternatively you can do the following:
sudo nautilus fonts://
And then select the 4 fonts (there are 2 padmaa fonts) and delete them.