[jsword-devel] SWORD 1.5.9 release

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 21 03:14:37 MST 2006

SWORD 1.5.9 is out the door-- all glory to the Most Glorious: our God.

This release was truly a community effort by tons of new faces, and a
few old.  So much thanks.  It is a wonderful pleasure to serve our Lord
together with such a loving, excited, and talented team.  I was
maintaining the sword-devel mailing list the other day and was
astonished when I noticed that we currently have 428 members!  And we
daily have new ministries using our software to share Christ with their
people group.  What a blessing our Lord has for us!  But what could
compare to all He left, how He dies, and for such an enemy.  Praise God!

	-Troy.