[jsword-devel] problem running on java vm 1.5.0_08-b03

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 12:01:48 MST 2006

I am still in the process of installing ubuntu 6.06 to check out the bug.
Apparently, it is known and fixed, and will be released as part of Java 1.6.
For the bug report see:
I'm not seeing this on Fedora Core 5, so my guess is that the underlying
libfontmanager is different between ubuntu and FC5.
FC5 is using X11R7 which has a different font architecture than X11R6.