[jsword-devel] Request assignment to the open issues bellow

Kurt Andrews Kurt.W.Andrews at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 21 21:51:17 MST 2006

Folks,

Just a couple of questions on getting involved in the project:

I was poking around in jira looking for something to tackle and I'd
like to request assignment to the following open issues

js-11 write support for book/bookDriver
js-12 personal commentary
js-31 local file system installer (does this include application
installation or just modules?)

I couldn't find a way to assign myself but I could have been
suffering from drain bamage or something.

I'm looking for a way to get my feet wet with OSIS markup?  Does
anyone have any small pieces that I can help with.

I've got a couple of project deadlines that are going to keep me
pretty busy until the end of May.  So if any of these are on a
critical timeline and need to be assigned to someone else, just let
me know.

Also, does anyone know if there is a beta of the ESV module available
for testing?

Regards,

Kurt