[jsword-devel] Introduction

Mete Kural metekural at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 07:47:16 MST 2005

Hi Yiguang,

In addition to DHTML-based AJAX, there is also another
AJAX-like view technology called Laszlo which you can
find here:
http://www.openlaszlo.org/
Since you are developing with JavaServer Faces you
might be interested that IBM released a set of
JavaServer Faces components that create Laszlo
components called Faces for Laszlo:
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/faces4laszlo

Kind regards,
Mete