[jsword-devel] Introduction

Yiguang Hu yighu at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 20:38:55 MST 2005

Thanks for your reply Mark. I already received a
response from Troy on the sword team and he showed me
their web with the c++ version sword engine.
http://crosswire.org/study/parallelstudy.jsp?add=ChiNCVs&add=WHNU&add=NASB
They use idl to work with sword and also thinking of
implementing the same idl to work with the jsword.
So I am still thinking how I can contribute so it
could be useful yet not duplicate what Troy already
got.

I'd like to play the ajax a bit first. It does sound
great.
I looked at the Key but I am not sure how to iterate
effectively. I was thinking  a small wrapper for the
key that return me the plaintext or the html for a
given key. I iterate and create a wrapper object for
each key and put the wrapper into a list. When I
display, I call the wrapper method to return text or
html. If your way is better, would you please add your
iterate into the APIExample page ?
Thanks
Yiguang

http://crosswire.org/jsword/java2html/org/crosswire/jsword/examples/APIExamples.java.html.