[jsword-devel] Introduction

Yiguang Hu yighu at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 18:46:43 MST 2005

Thanks Mete. I tried to play the openlaszlo IDE,
unfortunately it depends on some IBM packages I don't
have. I also checked out DWR, which is relatively
lightweight and there are lots of good tutorial and
demos. I was quite impressed by the chat demo that
shows how easy it is to work with DWR.

Yiguang

http://crosswire.org/study/parallelstudy.jsp?add=ChiNCVs&add=WHNU&add=NASB

http://crosswire.org/jsword/java2html/org/crosswire/jsword/examples/APIExamples.java.html.