[jsword-devel] Fwd: Desktop won't open

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 06:57:28 MST 2005

Coby,
    I need a bit more information. I downloaded and unzipped last
night's bin (14 Sep 2005) to c: and double clicked on the jsword.bat
file. It worked for me. This may be a case where the nightly was broken
for a few days.
    I am wondering what the date of your download is? Which version of
Java is being used? (You can see this in the command window that is
opened when you run the bat file.) Do you have the same problem with the
14 Sep bin.zip?
 Thanks,
    DM