[jsword-devel] Fwd: JSword bug report

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 23:57:41 MST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: coby ingram <coby at peru.com>
Date: Sep 8, 2005 3:50 PM
Subject: JSword bug report
To: joseph.walker at gmail.com

Mr. Walker--

Just a few things I noticed as I learn the ropes on JSword:

I can't see how to edit the Personal Commentary. Whether it opens editing by
mouseclick or a menu, I can't find how to make it work. Using 0.9.9 Webstart
on WinMe. Java 1.4 & 1.5 enabled.

When the Personal Commentary is open, and you use the KJV#, and click on a
Strong's link, the right view window goes to the Strong's entry, but the
Resource selection window stays on Personal Commentary. Like it loses
control of its view window.

In both the Select dialog and the PC pulldown, the book of Proverbs is
spelled "Pro_b_erbs". :)

I have a few module questions, which I will post to the right guy.

Thanks,

Coby