[jsword-devel] Re: [sword-devel] swordweb javascript

Nic Carter niccarter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:12:59 MST 2005

Yere, take a look at XmlHttpRequest.  I've also been playing around
with this at my day job, and I've been using it with JSP & Java -- a
great project to take a look at is JSON-RPC-Java
(http://oss.metaparadigm.com/jsonrpc/) which basically is a Javascript
to Java RPC thing.  Very funky, and probably something along the lines
of what you want (unless you want to implement it all yourself!)... :)

nic...  :)

--
"I can't believe that!" said Alice.