[jsword-devel] Bug fixes

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 19:30:35 MST 2005

I am checking in three changes.
I had noted in an earlier note that there were refresh problems with 
search and blur. This was the same problem.

In figuring this out, I found 2 other bugs:
In LucidException, when an exception was provided, it would throw a null 
pointer exception and that would be reported as the problem instead.
When I fixed that I found that ExceptionPane needed to escape HTML/XML 
characters as it managed the message as HTML.

Finally, I wanted to play with the :: operator that I added to test out 
a pass-through to lucene and it had a bug in it. I fixed that as well.

Just a bit more before going 0.9.9!

More information about the jsword-devel mailing list