[jsword-devel] Indexing dictionaries and commentaries

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 05:25:49 MST 2005

Does it make sense to allow the indexing of dictionaries and commentaries?
Dictionaries as such already have an index.
I am not sure what the "key" for a commentary would be, or on what basis
the commentary would be divided to allow searching.
I don't see any place in JSword where such an index is used.

It seems to me that the "Install w/ index" button should be grayed out
when a commentary or dictionary is selected.