[jsword-devel] Re: Search changes

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 16:07:15 MST 2004

Checked in my changes.
I've added some methods to BookMetaData to get the index status
because I realized that it would be useful for the Books dialog to
have easy access to the index status.
I made the IndexStatus an enum with the entries UNDONE, SCHEDULED,
CREATING, DONE. I've added a PropertyChangeListener list to
BookMetaData and finally tweaked the UI to grey out the search buttons
if there is no search index and replace them with a "generate index"
button.

Next I'm going to work on index downloading.

Joe.