[jsword-devel] Re: Other projects

Troy A. Griffitts scribe777 at crosswire.org
Fri Jul 30 12:01:53 MST 2004

No, it's no problem.  I can spend the extra time to setup pserver.  I've
done that before and shouldn't take too much time.  Keep using the current
server, and when I'm about the swap the boxes, I'll send an email to
jsword-devel, copy your repo to the new server, and swap, then post again
to jsword-devel.

	-Troy.