[jsword-devel] jSword for DSL Linux

Davy Mitchell daftspaniel at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 02:40:51 MST 2004

Hi Joe,

Hope you are well.

I have been examining DSL Linux bootable CD (http://damnsmalllinux.org/ only
50mb) with the thought of expanding it to a Christian distro through its DSL
extensions.

jSword seems like a good contender for a Bible program as GNOME or KDE are
not an option. I downloaded 0.9.6 and it ran fine with the standard JRE DSL
extension.

Is there a more recent stable version that can be used for testing? Or just
CVS? I hope to get Linux re-installed tonight (DSL or maybe Vector).

Also if anyone needs a Gmail account for Sword use then email me quick!

Thanks,
Davy Mitchell

Homepage http://www.latedecember.com/sites/myhomepage/