[jsword-devel] Keys and Passages

Joe Walker joe at eireneh.com
Tue Jul 27 14:41:01 MST 2004

Hi,

Sorry. I've been very busy. Monster check-in just landed. It's not as
bug free as I would normally like, but at least you can see where I've
got to.
I didn't restructure Keys as discussed below. Partly I ran out of time,
and partly I'm concerned that the change may take focus away from
getting 1.0 out.

Joe.